When discussing wax, the idea that occurs in your mind is strip wax. But there are several types of waxes. However, wax beans for hair removal are unmatchable in terms of effectiveness. Waxing is a common treatment that everyone receives to get rid of extra body hair that looks unpleasant.
The main advantage of wax is that it provides long-term relief from hair. Moreover, it is a pain-free hair removal method. Wax beans for hair removal are a treat as they can be used on sensitive body parts and delicate skin without the fear of pain or infection.
Next time you visit a salon try getting bean wax treatment if you haven’t received till now.
In this article, we will discuss wax beans and also if wax beans are good for the skin.
What are wax beans for hair removal?
Wax beans as the name suggests, are small beans made of rosin that are obtained from several tree sources. A few more ingredients are added to increase its effectiveness and properties. Like, rose extract and chamomile are added to make the experience pleasant and comfortable. You can check bean wax price in Pakistan online and compare prices as well.
How to use bean wax on face?
Bean wax can be used on all body parts without the fear of pain and inflammation.
These are a few simple steps to follow when applying bean wax:
- Bean wax is heated and it turns into a thick paste form.
- It is then applied to the face or any other body part using a responsible spatula.
- The wax when cools, hardens.
- You do not need a wax strip to remove it, you just have to rip it off using your bare hands.
You might be wondering if bean wax is good for the skin. Let me tell you that hard wax is specifically formulated for sensitive skin so it soothes your skin. Moreover, it has a low melting point so lower risk of burning. Therefore, you can use it anytime on any body part.
Bean wax for bikini area is also a safe procedure. Hard bean wax is more effective on the bikini area than soft wax. This is because it is developed for sensitive parts and it adheres to thick hair strongly and therefore prevents hair breakage. Moreover, soft wax requires strips and hard wax doesn’t, so it is more convenient in small areas.
What are the benefits of using a hard bean wax?
- It adheres to the hair, so causes less to no pain during hair removal.
- It does not cause infection, itching, and redness on the skin. But don’t forget to pre-wax and post-wax care.
- It is a comfortable and safe hair removal process. The pain of the hair removal is not more than a small pinch.
- After waxing, the skin is left smooth and fresh.
- It reduces hair growth and the new hair grows sparse.
- There are as such no direct disadvantages of hot wax. However, there are a few situations when it can be harmful:
- Irritated, sunburnt, badly healed scar tissue, acne, or infected skin must not be waxed to prevent further complications.
- Diabetes and varicose veins must not be neglected. No medical condition must be neglected for the well-being of the person.
- Do not expose your waxed skin to direct sunlight as skin pores can get an infection due to direct UV rays.
- Lastly, if you have a mole, irritation or allergies inform your esthetician beforehand.
Hair removal is important to maintain hygiene but you must consult a beauty expert if your skin is sensitive to avoid post-wax inflammation. Moreover, taking precautionary measures in simple treatments is also good for your well-being.